It is the mission of PATCO Machine and Fab, Inc. to produce a product that meets customer requirements, ships on time and ensures the highest possible level of customer satisfaction while maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and customers.
Each department in this organization contributes measurably to the overall quality of our products. It is the responsibility of all department managers to ensure that all phases of the system are operating efficiently and effectively. This will be accomplished through our Non-conformance Reporting (NCR) System, the Corrective and Preventive Action Reporting (CPAR) System, Internal Quality Audits and Management Review. It is the responsibility of Top Management to ensure the continued suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the QMS through the Management Review process.
The authority for administration of the program is assigned to the Quality Assurance Manager. It shall be the Quality Assurance Manager's responsibility to achieve and maintain compliance with the policies and procedures of this Quality Management System and the ISO 9001:2008 American National Standard.
In effort to maintain effective improvement of PATCO’s Quality Management System, measurable quality objectives have been established in the following areas:
- Maintain Approved Supplier Status with all Customers;
- Exceed expectations in all areas from supplier performance assessments of PATCO;
- Maintain an effective Safety Program to prevent accidents and injuries to our employees, visitors and the environment;
- Maintain an average grade of 4.0 or higher from all returned Customer Satisfaction Surveys;
- Reduce Non Conformity occurrence by 5% annually in the following processes: